- Grau en Comptabilitat i Finances o equivalent.
- Excel avançat.
- Anglès B1.
Tasques a realitzar:
- Invoice Validation.
- Validation and approval of invoices received from suppliers for the clients.
- Act as single point of entry of all electronic and paper invoices from the client´s suppliers.
- Check and upload the received electronical files with the help of accounting tools on factual, contractual and mathematical accuracy.
- Pre-validate PDF & electronic invoices and identify pre-validation errors, request external correction on pre-validation outcome if needed.
- Reject invoices from car services according to the client specific rules.
- Check all amounts being charged or credited by the leasing supplier, are correct.
- Produce differences report, request internal or external corrections, raise credit note requests.
- Record all savings and avoiding costs in the system.
- Mark the validated invoices with a stamp (OK to Pay / OK to Credit).
- Comply with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Resolve multiple enquiries or complaints via telephone.
- Key Target: Accounting File and Reports.
- Send the accounting files and reports to the client contact on time and in the correct format.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the content of all reports produced and ensure these are sent on time.
- Produce and validate accrual report, request external or internal corrections on accrual queries if needed.
- Regular update of the “Cost Centers” utilizing the information provided by the Clients (typically a monthly file such as HR-Sap/PeopleSoft files).
Horari laboral: De dilluns a divendres de 09:00h a 14:00h i de 15:00h a 18:00h.
Jornada de trreball: Jornada compelta.
Tipo de contracte: Temporal.
Lloc de treball: Ripoll (teletreball)
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!